bitch fit
January 29, 2010 @ 6:32 PM

I am about to have a bitch fit and I am about to start a war. I have had it with you. Can you like stop it already. You managed to break my last nerve. You're lucky that I am not going up to go up to you and slap the shit out of your face, not yet at least. I can do that you know. Do you think it's cool is it? This thing you do. I'm sick and tired of you trying to be me. Why are you following what I do, what I say, what I wear, what I have, what my hair looks like, what the colour of my eyes are? Are you that deprived? For all I know, you might even stalk my undergarments down.

You had your chance and you blew it. You're just waiting for your ass to get shoved. I use to tell myself that whatever you do that is like a replica of me, its because I inspire you. I have no patience of that sort, not anymore.

Hello, wake up sunshine, the whole does not revolves around you. Nobody wants to roll down the red carpet for you, nobody has the time to sit down and hear your sadistic life story (god knows it might even be someone else story you stole), or even has the time to go up to you and ask you what's wrong. Couldn't you be more original? OMG, I am so mad right now, your face is the last thing I ever want to see.

& after all this, if you still have not get it, let me spell it out for you;
YOU CAN NEVER BE ME. SO STOP IT.
STOP BEING ME, STOP TRYING.
god knows you suck at it.
0 comments: leave a comment