untitled
January 29, 2010 @ 12:40 AM

I'm tired of dealing with the same old things again. Isn't it obvious, given the fact that I hardly bothers about you anymore; because I don't see a need to. I've dealt with you once and I have to admit it was one of the hardest things I have to deal with. I can accept the fact that you have not well, might never apologize for your actions and that being nice is one of the ways for you to get your conscience back. But I cannot accept seeing the repetition of the past slowly crawling its way back up. I've spent years battling this in denial, years building up this courage and years re-building the trust you broke for us. So it's really clear that I do not want it to happen again.

For once I thought, I finally had the chance to get what I want, what I need. To finally gain back what I have lost because of you. If you must know, I lost a lot of things in this train wreck and that includes the most important one of all. You figure it out. Just a simple five letter word.

So right now, all I'm asking for is for you to know where you're boundaries are. Know what the past had for you and how it affected the ones involved, because I believe, out of all, I was the one who got hurt the most. I don't mind being nice you see but when the past has something to do with what it is now, we all should be on our toes. I do not want to go through the ordeal again, not with you or anybody else.

Once bitten, twice shy.
0 comments: leave a comment