blue
January 9, 2010 @ 2:41 PM
Which one should I get? Left or Right?
Or both?

Thursday, went to collect my pay from Isetan. Straight after that I went shopping with Jen. I am in love with both the jackets above from Forever21. Jen and I searched high and low for it at both F21 313@Somerset and Wisma. Both to no avail. So sad. :( Jen got her vest which made her really really happy, right J? Nonetheless, I did not went home empty handed, I bought a very cute purple dress at Topshop for a steal and some hair accessories at F21. Beh, I got a purple dress! Hahaha. I intend to shop more but I need to save my money for something very important. ^^


Friday, surprised our Nurul Jannah with a carebear infested celebration. Carebears everywhere. Haha. Good thing I tire her out yesterday so she did not suspect a thing on the day itself. Her reaction was priceless. Such a cheerful little girl. Anyway, even though it was a simple one, it was really a warm celebration. Less is more, right girls? J, I hope you love the gift we got you and the cake and everything. We would never forget your birthday. Haha. Love you little girl. xoxo,WG.
0 comments: leave a comment