day one
January 6, 2010 @ 11:17 PM

I miss my askar boy. Okay, it may sound really pathetic but I'm missing him like crazy. Sadly, I could not sent him off so we talked on the phone till late until he boarded the plane. That is why I fell asleep even before the first class begun. Saying goodbye did not feel like it was goodbye. Maybe then it had not hit me yet that my baby will be 3122.10km away from me for three damn weeks. I think he touches down in Taiwan at 6 in the morning. All day, I battle the urge to send a text/call to you baby. But you really made my day when you called me this afternoon. I thought I would never get to hear your voice for three weeks straight. If you could only see how wide I was smiling then, how happy I was. It was really good to hear your voice again. I miss you and will be missing you. Take care of yourself sweetie. Love you many many!

Three weeks. Not three days, not three hours. Three Damn Weeks.
Now my throat is sore.
0 comments: leave a comment