calmer now
January 14, 2010 @ 7:11 PM

I am much calmer now even though my nose is being such an irritant and my throat feels awful. Of all the time to get sick, today is not one of them and yet I am. I need my askar boy badly. I need you here baby. I needed you today and it sucks that you can't. I miss you, terribly. I miss your voice, your face, your laugh, you touch, your kiss and your hugs. Please come home soon. I need you, I need you shoulder. I want to be able to call you randomly just to say hi or just to tell you something totally random, send you text messages like you are my very own twitter. I want to feel that you are actually near me, not 3122.10km away. Right now, the only way that I can really feel like you are actually by me is when I'm dreaming of you. The hardest part is when I have to wake up and know that you are so so far away from me. Come home soon please.....

" I think we dream so we don't have to be apart for so long. If we're in each others dream, we can be together all the time. " - Lauren Conrad
0 comments: leave a comment