popular,not.
January 14, 2010 @ 6:40 PM

Today sucks big time. I hate Thursday now, particularly today. It did not start well and it had to get worst by the minute. Seriously, everything went wrong and by the end of the day it all revolves around you, you b*tch. Yes, I am that angry at you, bloody angry. When will you stop and realize that you have gone too far? When will you realize that you are annoying everyone? I have had it with you and your lies and your unoriginality. Stop mimicking what I do, what I wear, what I have. &please I do not want to hear about your sadistic life story going on repeat. You have cross my line and right now you are on thin ice, honey. I don't want to but you are making me hate you. Everything about you is pissing me off. I am done with you. I will not bother about you or whatever it is that involves you. Your presence itself is enough to turn me off. Omg, I am so angry at you! Ergh.
0 comments: leave a comment