13th
January 13, 2010 @ 4:24 PM

Wednesday. Wednesday and I, we kinda have this love-hate relationship. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I don't. Most of the times I don't. Haha

School was really redundant today. I practically came to school for CA hour and breakfast and for a little nap in WFB. So instead of sleeping on school property and since classes are canceled, I head home to make use of my bed. Since I already plan to sleep in class anyway. My class is getting from bad to worst but I don't care, I don't like my class anyway. So many deadlines to meet yet so little time.

This part here is for Shafiqah Sahar who insisted I update my blog. Haha. You are most welcome and I am glad I can be in any sort of help. Things will turn out fine. If you need anymore help, I'm here. I know you are excited right? Haha

&fiqah, you miss hafiz. I miss my askar boy. Today I miss him more than I thought I would. Not that there is anything special or whatsoever, I just miss you. Come home soon please.....

okay, this is a messy post but I don't care.
0 comments: leave a comment