jump jump jump
January 11, 2010 @ 10:19 PM

I am bored and restless at the same time my heart is jumping for joy. ^^

Few random facts about me:
  • I love my boyfriend.
  • I love my two best friends.
  • I like the color blue.
  • I hate crowded places.
  • I like books, reading is fun.
  • I like to be out on the weekends.
  • I cannot live without my phone.
  • I am weird.
  • I get angry easily.
  • I have friends who love to make fun of my ass.
  • I never exceeded 1.5 in height.
  • I like my hair messy and curly.
  • I have chubby cheeks that are always pinched by others for fun.
  • I love Victoria Louise Lott aka Pixie Lott.
  • I like headbands, hair-clips and bangles.
  • I love clothes and shoes. They make me happy.
  • I love bags too.
  • I like my nails painted.
  • I like the number three.
  • I love to laugh.
  • I hate copycats.
  • I have tiny hands and feet.
  • I wear shoes size 4.5 .
I told I'm bored. haha. Now you know me better.
0 comments: leave a comment