last
January 1, 2010 @ 7:52 PM

I went to catch the fireworks yesterday. The moment it starts till the moment it ends, I think I saw my 2009 flashed by me. Makes me a tinsy bit emotional then. I was mostly quiet the whole time through, while everyone was screaming out loud. Right then, I honestly felt that I was ready to let 2009 go. Let some things go, no point holding on when it is never going to happen. The hardest part was letting go the hopes I held on for so long. I don't see a point holding on when I could not get it within my grasp in the past year. What else a new year. Well that was yesterday, I'm over the new year excitement.

I'm also over all this resolution shit. Stop asking what my resolutions are because I'll just say I don't have any. Yes, I don't have any resolutions. That does not mean I'm insane. I never believe in resolutions in the first place. Why make any when I know it's just going to ignored. And I am certainly not excited about new years. The same old shit is still there just that the number changes. Everyone wants to start a new, breathe in the fresh air but I know no one can leave anything behind unresolved. Pardon my negative- nellie moments.

Enjoy your new year.
0 comments: leave a comment