snow soldier
January 18, 2010 @ 11:07 PM

Yesterday, our conversation got cut short. Technically it got cut off quite abruptly while we were in the midst of a very important discussion. The sad thing is I can't call you back. Left me there wondering if what you said was true or not.

Then I was overjoyed when you called me today. Believe it or not it made me tear when you sang me that song, telling me that you miss me. So sweeeeeeet. Tears of joy baby. Yea, call me wimp, but I don't care. I'm loving every conversation with you. But my heart sank when you told me they are extending you trip, a month more. WHATTHEFREAKINGHELL?! I was so excited that you just have a week left to go. Now this.

February is meant to be a good month. A lot of good things is happening in February. Then again, what can I do, what can you do. I guess I just have to be patient. Omg, I want to see you face again. :'(
0 comments: leave a comment