blurry lines
February 18, 2010 @ 9:21 PM

I've said it once and I shall say it again. I pick my words for the best of your interest. I go through things that you claim you knew but you don't. There's a reason why I keep things to myself sometimes, well just away from you because I don't want to go through it all over again. I would rather deal with it on my own than fight for something that will end up being my fault, even when I feel like it was not. I take everything in my stride yet you keep saying that I don't get it. I take full responsibility for most of my actions but when we are already at this stage, fighting for what I feel is right put everything I held on for so long on the line. No matter how much it hurts me, I would rather deal with it on my own than get caught in a moment of sorrow. Where's the sense of gratitude. Drifting away now don't you? I don't get it anymore, it's too complicated. It has gotten to blurry for me to see.
0 comments: leave a comment