nyum nyum nyum
February 20, 2010 @ 12:28 PM

I shall finally update about my LNY weekends. haha.
I know I know, I'm a week late but take it or leave it.

  • Shafiqah's surprise party for hafiz.
  • Party was great, everything went well.
  • Bowling at night with the usual.
  • Cosmic night. ^^
  • Saturday was indeed F U N.
  • Valentine's day.
  • Yes, valentine's day.
  • No comment.
  • Baby off to KL with his siblings.
  • Karaoke with the cousins.
  • N Y A M U K. hahahahahaha.
  • Baby met up with us for supper.
  • Drove around with Baby.
  • Karaoke with his sister.
  • Wednesday school.
Today, we plan to just stay home, bake mac & cheese and watch dvds all day but my dear boy is somehow still asleep. o.O Still I must be nice to him because I hurt his knee. Sorry babe.
0 comments: leave a comment