fresh air
February 1, 2010 @ 1:06 AM

Decided to get a new b.skin because I simply got tired of the previous one. It got really dull. This looks fresher, for now. So techni - simple. I like.

Saturday was well spent outside with a whole bunch of awesome people. Reached home at five in the morning, got some sleep then woke sweetie and myself up for work at eight-forty-five am for work at ten respectively. Work was bloody irritating. I'm sick and tired of it. I decided to hold on to that job for now though, since its my only source of income. But I also decided to find a much stable job when I graduate. & that seems like a long way to go still. o.o

I'm tired now, very sleepy but I'm waiting for my askar boy to call me. School tomorrow, feels like skipping but projects everywhere. Sigh. On another note, it's already February. How fast. Tomorrow is Mum's birthday and in two more days its my fifth year anniversary. In love I am so. haha

Well, till then honeys. xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment