we belong
February 2, 2010 @ 12:46 AM

I've been through bumpier roads I think I can surpass this. I know I can, I just don't know if I could handle it. I'm bracing myself because I know you're ready. You're tired of fighting, tired of putting up a brave front just because you have had enough of the drama. I know you aren't asking for a lot, just the simple things that matter. I know, I'm asking for them too. I know you just want some load off your shoulders and your chest, everybody has been pushing for it. But we can't stop what we've started, you taught me that. Whatever bumps we are going to face because of this, just remember baby, we chose this path, we gotta stick to it. We gotta fight for what we feel is right. You said that, remember?

Isn't it funny how the simplest things are the hardest things to get a hold of. No matter how lightly or how tightly we held on to it, either way it slips away if we are irresponsible. If we are too caught up unnecessarily, we miss the important things that pass us by.

Some people take things we yearn for, for granted. They take the little things we find hard to grasp, lightly. Only to realize what they have been missing and what they have lost when its gone.

btw, Happy Birthday Mum. Love you.
You've been the greatest. The strongest woman I know besides Granny.
You've been through a lot. Have a good one mummy.
0 comments: leave a comment