serenity
February 2, 2010 @ 11:25 PM

Life has been pretty hectic lately, so whenever I get to have some free time, it feels different. And so I usually catch up on some sleep. Most of my time are occupied by school, another part of it was by work and the little time I have left is use for my time to spend with friends and family. I think it's going good, that I am able to fit them in given the constraint but with decisions comes consequences. All that is taking a toll on my body, I get so restless. I swear I can get so tired I could sleep anywhere. Next thing you know you'll see my face at Stomp. hah *insidejoke*

I miss the Kapas Bebola Geng so much. Its been ages since we last hang out together, all six of us. Everyone gets so caught up with their own thing, we each forget time for fun. I miss having fun with them, each time ending the day with holes in our stomach. Talking from everything we could under the moon. We need some serious catching up. I miss my two best friends too. Desi Arisandi & Nowreen Khan, please free yourself from the hustle and bustle, come let's meet and catch up again.

I hope things would take it slow now, I don't want to get so caught up so much so till I forget to enjoy the little things in life.
0 comments: leave a comment