five years
February 3, 2010 @ 12:00 AM












Today is my fifth anniversary. Five years. Above are some pictures of our gifts. Baby gave me a Swatch set; contains a watch and a notebook. I love it. I gave him a scrap book I made myself. We did not exactly celebrate grandly today because of time constraint, but we will make up for it. Saturday okay honey? Hopefully.

Five years. My God, who would have thought we could have come this far. Some journey it has been. The past years, no doubt there was some bad times but there are good times too. The past year especially was the hardest I've yet to go through. But we managed to surpass them, coming out of it stronger than ever I believe. Though they might still be some cracks here and there, a little scar here and there but it gives us a reason to push forward. I have a feeling that this year we will encounter a lot of hurdles; be it good ones or bad ones. This year might be the year that will possibly let us get a glimpse of our future ahead.

Honey, Happy Anniversary. I love you, always and forever.
0 comments: leave a comment