f'ing messed up
February 5, 2010 @ 6:39 PM
I f'ing hate this. Hatta & I could finally had the time to spend quality time together ever since he came back but this has to happen. So, you tell me, how the hell am I suppose to have a ball of time when I have so little money in my pocket? I am f'ing angry. This is not the first time it has happen. No, this is not just about the money. I'm not that petty. There are reasons why I ditched work sometimes. I just feel like it's not worth it and with the kind of challenges I have to face while working there, the more this shouldn't be the way. Don't get me wrong, I take my hats off to you guys who has endured working there. I enjoyed my time there too, but I just lost interest. With the kind of 'treatment' I get sometimes which I shall not elaborate on here, I admit that there are times I just feel like quitting. I just could not take it anymore. So you tell me, is it fair for me to continue on when this is what I get?

With decisions come consequences, I know that. I think it's time I find something proper, something I look forward to. Something that is certain.
0 comments: leave a comment