no more straws left
February 5, 2010 @ 7:15 PM

How does it feel to have your life re-enacted for you? Wait, copied seems to be the better word. I shall rephrase. How does it feel to have a copy of your life done by somebody else. How does it feel to have someone steal or copy your words, your ideas, your style, your definition of fun and then takes credit for it? How does feel to have to pick up other people's slack for them? How does it feel when they say that you never appreciate their effort when they are the ones eating up their own words?

I was never the petty sort, well a little part of me that is. When I don't like something, I either say it upfront or I keep giving them hints to make them realize or I just show them I'm annoyed and become a bitch that I already am. You know when things have gone too far, but what do you do when people keeps doing the things you do? As most of you know, I just celebrated my fifth year anniversary two days ago and I shall not deny that I was beyond ecstatic about it & I'm grateful for all the well wishes from my family and friends. But how do you feel when the next day you found that someone is also boasting about their love life , not just any someone, someone you hate. They too go on saying that they have had a fruitful five years when the facts are not even true at all. Bloody bitch. You know who you are. Isn't it really annoying to have them steal the words right out of your mouth?

No, that's not the end of it. School has really been a place I never look forward to except for the girls. They are the reason I show up and also because I care about my future. But how do you like it when you make all the way down to school, even though it's quite redundant, given the distant I have to travel just for a mere four hours of class. Then you have people wasting your time and have you pick up their slack. People who thinks they couldn't care less just because they think their head has got too big for their own good. You expect me to put in effort to make the hostile situation better, but there you go again doing things that proves me right. How would you like if you spend weeks cracking your head to do a project, you execute it well, then you have people taking the base of your ideas and take credit for it. A perfect example; baking cupcakes is the new in thing right? Yes, I am being sarcastic. I hope their conscience eat them alive. Come to think about it, it all started with one person, now I don't even think she is grateful for the times we backed her up.

Girls, I think we need to have a trademark chop. So people won't steal our ideas, our words, our games or even our stories.
0 comments: leave a comment