February 11, 2010 @ 12:24 AM
I miss those times when you would tell me you love me.

Like Jen said with regards to one of her entry. When you're all alone in a quite place, the only sound you would possibly hear is the ticking of the clock. Then as you get immersed in the quietness, you can't help but to think. You think about the things closest to your heart, you wonder how it has come to this and you reminisce about the good old times. Then you start to miss all the what used to be, still knowing for a fact that nothing can change.

You see, I have a weakness. I think too much. No, it's usually not about all the 'you-better-think-twice-before-doing-it' kind of thinking (I don't usually think twice, that's why I always get into trouble). I think about all the things that I've done, the things that happened and all sorts of stuff mostly about the past. Its hard to stop when I start which occasionally leads to a nervous breakdown. My mind works mysteriously. I ponder too many times. I have questions yet I don't want to know the answers. It triggers the imaginative side of my mind and it's usually not the good ones.
0 comments: leave a comment