tiger lily you
February 11, 2010 @ 9:05 PM

It was easy to smile and not think too much when I'm being surrounded with all the laughter, the pinching and the tickling. It made it easy to put that little piece of mind seated quietly in one corner even though occasionally it comes back to haunt me. And when it does, it was hard to laugh it off. Then when I get all alone, the walls I build to keep me sane began to crumble. All those thoughts run free in my head. My weakness overpowers me.

**********
Everyone wants things, be it superficial or not. Everybody wants to keep things in the past and everybody wants to know how their future would turn out. We keep wanting it so bad, we often forget to try, because at the end of the day, nothing will get anywhere if we don't try. I don't want all the big things in life as much as I want the little ones because it's the little things that matters to me the most. Yet I can't comprehend why I keep repeating the same old mistakes over and over again.

I don't want to be teetering on edge of the cliff any more. I don't want to know that you could just jump anytime. I want to be able to stand with you, together on solid ground. I want us to be stable enough, just enough to make it real. :'(

I miss the the good old days. I don't want to think about it, the past I mean, simply because it makes me sad. It makes me question myself when I know for a fact what the answer would be. Then it made me ponder of all the possibility that could have happen or would happen. It goes on all day long, just like a mean cycle.
0 comments: leave a comment