March 7, 2010 @ 2:41 AM

She insisted that I should have an entry about her. This girl have a way of convincing people to do things. haha. Shafiqah Sahar, this is for you. Initially, I wanted to post something funny about you but I decided I can still do that while putting in your good points. So here it goes.

Who would have thought that we can ever click so well given the circumstances. Come to think of it, you are the one of the people who I easily got along with, with an instance. I remember the first time we met. Haha. What a way to break the ice. Well, things pretty much flow as it is from there. I really thought you were the snobby and arrogant type of girls but who knew, we got that one thing in common. Well, you know I know. Haha. Then more things in common. It was really nice knowing you. Someone so humble yet has a confidence so high I bet the skies the limit. Someone who obviously have both beauty and brawn. Someone who you should really get to know instead of having your own pre-conceived judgement. I may not know you for long but it feels like it. Funny how I can easily open up to you just like that. It seems like we always have something to talk about.

There you go and with the benefit of the doubt, I honestly mean what I say.
0 comments: leave a comment