A cookie affair
April 4, 2010 @ 7:03 PM

The girls and I decided to meet up to do some catching up. Headed down to Vivo to have lunch. Then with a pint of Ben & Jerry, we settled at the rooftop and talked endlessly, taking pictures along the way too. It felt like we had not met since forever at the same time everything felt so nostalgic. After Su left for work, Fafa, Ain and I decided to roam around the mall. From National Geographic to Forever21. And my sweetheart join soon after. I had a ball of time with them, always had and always will.

And they say high school is always the best. Its where you make the best memories. I feel in love in high school and I'm happy with where it brought me now. I'm happy with all the friends I made. The ones that I will see in every aspect of my future.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment