red bones
April 25, 2010 @ 7:41 PM

As tiring as school can be, its going pretty good. My days in school are pretty much filled up with laughter and  lame ass jokes. Classes are not so bad, presentations almost every single day but I'm glad I have an awesome team. I'm still trying to get use to the schedule. It takes a toll on you when you have classes that starts at 12pm and end at 5pm almost everyday. Two days of weekends are not enough for me to replenish the energy lost. Weird, I foresee many more projects coming and I guess it's going to be much more exhausting. I'm yawning as I'm typing this. How pathetic can I get?


My back is not getting any better but it's not getting any worst either. I've trying to refrain myself from seeing the doctor, reasons within myself. I've always imagine that it might result me getting hospitalized and having to go through an operation and all that sort. Scary. Okay back onto track, so I'm trying all sorts of possibilities trying to keep it from getting worst. I've tried applying pain relief patches which hardly even sticks for long let alone work wonders, I've tried stretching occasionally but I think instead of making me feel better, I feel the pain, I even tried back massage and currently I'm drinking Anlene(not on a regular basis just yet). Mum has been trying to get me to drink it but I keep telling her that its for old people and I'm still young. Then one day she brought home a mini-box of Anlene and I, obviously not thinking straight, drank it. It surprised me, it does not taste all that bad, even though it made me feel kinda old and fragile. When I told her that, she went on an bought a pack on Anlene powder; Chocolate flavour. It's her way to make me drink it. She says it's good for the bones. I don't really buy that just so you know. Sometimes I even substitute it with milo. Its the same colour, Mum doesn't have to know. ^^ Hopefully I get better, I really don't want to visit the doctor.


xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment