school
April 15, 2010 @ 5:34 PM

School has reopen for nearly a week now and I'm still trying to get back on track. But it won't be for long before I get back up on a routine. Did I mention that this semester's timetable suck. Classes basically ends late in the afternoon for all days. I have to travel all the way to Tampines every Tuesday for one of my electives. Oh, did I mention that I shall end school at 3pm every Friday now? How could that possibly be? It's Friday, you're suppose to be looking forward to Fridays. Teachers or whoever is responsible for the timetable must be drunk while doing up ours. It's totally uncool. Can you imagine starting class late on most days because you only have like two lessons and you would have that ONE day where they just chunk every lesson in that one day. A 9 to 5 day. How ridiculous is that?

Today however, there was no school. Lessons got cancelled because the teachers had to be at Macpherson for the year one orientation. Which is kind of a good thing. I've been feeling pretty restless and all I wanted to do is to stay in bed. But the weather got so humid, it made staying in bed a little uncomfortable, even with air-conditioning. School resumes tomorrow.

It's raining now and Hatta is off for detail until the next morning. Random. I should go now. I need to finish up my assignment. Here goes, another 17 weeks or so of school.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment