year two
April 12, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
One year has passed and we are all in our second year of school. Time flies pretty fast don't you think. A lot has happen within that one year too. It seems like just recently that we became friends. I made some new friends and I lost some too. I guess that's the way it works. It was nice to see everybody else after a month long holiday. However, the new timetable is not much of a pleaser. But I'll get used to it. It just takes time to adapt.

So before we move on to a brand new week, I guess I'll do a brief update on my last week of holidays.

I collected my pay from isetan, pathetic but better than nothing. Then on a random note, I met up with Fiqah. We had dinner together and window shopped and some other hilarious stuff. God knows its always so funny with her. I finally got to spent some time with my dearest w.girls too. We had lunch at Seoul Garden and went trigger crazy with the camera. I did nothing much on Friday. I met up with Hatta and we just chilled.

On Saturday though I fell seriously sick. High fever (read: battle). So I stayed home on Saturday curled up under the duvet. On Sunday, I felt better and I met up with Hatta again and helped him washed his bike. Well, he did most of the washing. Hafiz and Fiqah dropped by and we just spent a little time together.

And that's about it. Now that school has started and the timetable kinda suck, its up to the weekends for my source of fun.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment