cluttered head, summer hair
May 31, 2010 @ 9:40 PM

I want to let things go easy, go with the flow but my mind is telling me so many things that restricts me from doing so and it doesn't help when my heart decides to take a split second to agree. Fact is I could easily let things go easy, I could not be this paranoid but I am constantly hounded by the incessant 'what if(s)'.

What if I let it be easy and the things that has been running in my head turns out to be true? What if I could do something about it but I let it slide because I thought I was too paranoid. What if I was the one who pushed you to this? I'm scared and I shall not deny that. I also know that being afraid would not bring this anywhere but put yourself in my shoes. Would you risk it all with everything at stake, put it all on the line just so you could get somewhere even though it will be uncertain or would you stay where you are and bring this nowhere, at least for now and feel safe.

I want to feel safe in your arms, I want to have butterflies in my stomach whenever I see you. I want you to fill the empty spaces between my fingers. I want you to wrap your hands around my waist, kiss me under the stars. I want to easily look into your eyes and find the answers I need without even asking. I need to know that I mean something to you. I want to be able to be around you and feel like everything is easy like it used to be before.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment