selfish thoughts
May 30, 2010 @ 11:40 PM

I love you. don’t you see? Don’t you understand? You’re the love of my life. I can’t leave you. But you’re constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. You stand by everyone, but you leave me. So I’m asking you, if you don’t see a future for us, if you’re not in this, please. Just end it because I can’t.
-Grey’s Anatomy

Some of the times I feel this way but right now, right this moment I am happy. I like where I'm at now even when my mind starts to run wild ant convince me otherwise. I don't know but with the way things are now, I am pretty much content. Even though there are things I wish I could get my hands into, I know I can't if you won't let me in.

When people get angry, they experience this mad rust that triggers a whole lot of things. Our mind get so paranoid, thing we thought that was never possible seem possible. We say things we don't mean, well most of it and we start seeing things in a different light.

Baby, don't destroy what we have now because if what you've got in your pocket is another blow for me, please know that I could not handle it. I'm as fragile as you are. My mind and my heart are only in sync for a few seconds and what I felt within that span is something I don't like.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment