the only one
May 28, 2010 @ 5:39 PM

One of the way instincts is defined is that it is a natural or innate impulse, inclination or tendency.

My instincts are always strong and most of the time it is there to prove me right. However, I hate that it's always right about the wrong things. All the things that I wished wasn't true. It lingers on my mind the whole time until the truth reveals itself. I may be naive but I'm not stupid. I know what are the chances. I just wished that you would have learned your lesson, that you's see what you've put me through once before. It's not all the time that my mistakes triumph over what you did. I know when I agreed to give you another chance, I agreed to the chances that this will happen again but I just wished that you'd appreciate that and prove me wrong.

I'm tired of feeling this way over and over again these past few days. Baby, can you please humour me once and for all with the truth.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment