summer hair
May 1, 2010 @ 2:45 PM

May is already here and it just goes to show how fast time flies. Before you know it half the year would be gone. Time waits for no man. Hopefully May will be as good as April or better.

Including today I have spent two of my Saturdays at home, idling. Oddly, it felt good even though it made me feel like such a sloth. My week has been okay, not that great. Thankfully the week passed by quite fast. Projects has been piling up. One after another, with presentations almost everyday. I can see everyone is feeling a little pressure. I have not met Hatta for two weeks too. He has to be stuck in camp to do his duty. Some days I don't even hear from him because he was too busy. But it's okay, he will be off work for one whole week, the next week that is. Can't wait!

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment