take my hand
July 16, 2010 @ 3:56 PM

First of all, I want to apologize for not updating this space for quite some time. I know most of my previous post has been very depressing but I'm doing good now.


Things are slowly falling into place even if its different from how it used to be. It may seem slow but I just want to take things one step at a time. Let nature  takes its course. 


I was told and it's etched in my mind that nobody knows how our future is going to turn out, who we are going to end up with or whether are we the right one for the other. I can't control the future but if there is one thing I can control is the way I steer the wheel. The decisions I make and the choices I choose from, whether it is a mistake or not, at the end of the day it's a learning point.


xoxo

0 comments: leave a comment