movie dates
August 15, 2010 @ 1:07 AM

After so long we decided to have a much needed time together. Not our usual proper date but it is still a date. Hehh. We decided to have a movie date since we can't go out for a feast; fasting month. I initially wanted to watch Salt and H baby wanted to watch The Last Airbender and Salt so he decided for us to catch both. And we did. We went to Shaw House because H wanted to watch TLA in 3D.

TLA was not too bad but a little disappointing for us both actually since we are both fans of the cartoon. I just wished that it could have been executed better. The most disappointing part was the 3D effects which in my opinion was only the Cadbury ad before the movie started, the subtitles and the credits. Next up was Salt. For some reason, I was excited to watch it and had high expectations for it. Oddly, it surpassed mine. I think it is safe to say that we both enjoyed the movie especially H mainly because Angelina Jolie is the main character.

We headed home after the movie but bought our food to break our fast first. Head off to his place and break fast together. After that H decided to gave me a surprise gift, a kinky one. Haha. Overall, even though our date did not involve a whole lot of eating this time round, I enjoyed it very very much baby. I love movie dates with you or simply dates with you. Thank you for the very nice day out and the gift. 

Forever & Always 
0 comments: leave a comment