Avid
August 16, 2010 @ 11:45 PM


I don't know why these few days hasn't been easy. I've been plagued by the haunting images of what I want to completely forget, of what I've been trying to completely erase from my memory. Each time I close my eyes, there you are mocking me. Those pixels that joins together giving me that disgusting smirk. They say time heals all wounds. I guess they forgot to mention that it is still going to hurt when it heals too. The scar, be it physically or mentally will always be there to serve as a reminder even if we do not wish to be reminded. I clearly do not want to be reminded of the remnants that broke my heart. I know this will always be a part of my love story but is it wrong of me to want to forget this? Is wrong of me for not wanting to have anything to do with this heart wrenching memory anymore? Because instead of healing, I find myself trying to find a stronger antidote to ease up the pain, which, does not seem to get any easier. Some things are easier said than done. I just want this to be gone forever.
xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment