throat infection
August 6, 2010 @ 8:27 PM
I hate throat infections. This year I lost count on how many times I fall sick because of throat infections. Can I have my tonsils removed? Yesterday, my throat was slowly swelling up and before I knew it, patches of aches starts to overwhelm my body. That only means one thing, fever, yet again. Today the throat infections, its giving me so many restrictions to eat, given that I'm always hungry. It was so painful to swallow my own saliva let alone swallow solid food. Imagine my misery. So mama cooked me duck flavored porridge which surprisingly, doesn't taste so bad. Taste a little like chicken.


Anyway, the only difference this time is that the fever is affecting my back real bad. I mean really really bad. It's like I need constant tight pressure on it all the time. I got home and asked mama to massage my back, it felt good for a while but the relief cream only work hours after it has been applied. Mama wants me to get it checked, go for an x-ray. I thought she was over-reacting but maybe it's not so bad of an idea. So I spent the rest of the day sleeping at home waking up occasionally to drink and pee or answers calls. I even had to swallow god knows how many different types of medication (blame mama) no matter how much I fear them and I think one of it is giving my face an itch. Anywhere but the face! However, it was a good thing that I did take all those meds, though it did not exactly ease the pain on my back but I think it help to subside my fever because I woke up drenched in my own perspiration and I feel a whole lot better. God knows how heat I was emitting.


xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment