watch over me
August 19, 2010 @ 2:00 AM

It's 2 in the morning and I can't sleep. So here I am watching Grey's Anatomy back to back somehow trying to find the comfort. But here's the sad truth, I'm unsure. Have you ever had those days where you're just unsure of anything, everything? Every decision you made, every path you chose seems so cloudy and seems like a mistake. Ever had those days where you feel this odd kind of sadness but sadly you don't know the reason why?

I hate this feeling. I don't want this to be mistake because I work too hard on this. I hate feeling like I can't handle this. I hate going back to the same place I hate. I hate having my imaginations running wild. I hate having to doubt the decisions I made. I hate not having the control to forget the things I want to forget. I hate going back to the past and I hate the fact that I can't stop that.
0 comments: leave a comment