summers day
September 17, 2010 @ 3:22 PM

It's kind of nice to wake without having that voice in my head nudging me to study. With that it only means one thing, holidays are in. The third term has finally ended and the final term will not start for about another month or so. This term has been a crucial one but I don't know how well I did.

I've been thinking about this for quite some time now. It has been bouncing on and off my mind. As much as I want to continue studying, get a diploma and at all, I just don't feel like going to poly anymore. If one year ago, you to ask me whether I would want to go to poly once I graduate from ITE, I would without a doubt say I would but I would probably tell you that I don't know if you were to ask me now.

One of the factors that made me consider this is definitely time. Three years is not a short period of time. Yes, time will fly by initially just like how my two years in ITE is going to come to an end soon. But things in my life are constantly changing and I somewhat do not have that luxury. There are some things that I could not pass off just like that. Time is not going to wait for me.

I know getting a diploma especially from a polytechnic will actually give that boost in my future, believe me I thought of that but I just don't know if I can take the time to do it. Don't get me wrong, I never did regret joining ITE instead of getting a private diploma. It has taught me a lot, especially to get that chance to feel what the world out there would be like. Neither am I discriminating against those who took their diploma at a private institute. I am just a little indecisive or so to speak of what my next move is going to be. Should I stay a little longer and gain a little more or should I take the other path and start diving in to the workforce? I don't know.

2010 is coming to an end in three months. Since my result would be out in October and God's willing I did well, I would have 4/5 months to really decide what my next move will be. As for now, I shall not tax myself with this and enjoy the time I have to catxh up on my online shows and have fun.

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment