been some time
September 15, 2010 @ 7:09 PM

It's been some time since I updated this blog of mine. Ever since I decided to privatize this space, I have not been updating as much as I usually do. Some times I would come to this space and stare at it for hours only to close back once again. I even abandoned that poor diary of mine. I love to write, I still do because it was one of the best source of comfort for me but now the laziness just overwhelms me. These days I find myself forming sentences in my head and it usually stays there. A part of me felt like it defeats the purpose since nobody hardly ever comes here anymore. But I'm starting to realize that there is no way I can run away from it. I have always chose to pick up the pen and write it all down without giving a care about the world because it will instantly make me feel like a little weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Hence I have decided to open this space back up. Yea, I might make it private once again in the future but for now, I think I'm comfortable enough to let this public again. Maybe it might even help me pick up from where I left off and start writing my emotions out again. 

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment