September 10, 2010 @ 2:36 AM


We spend our whole lives waiting. We wait for time to tick, we wait for someone to call us, we wait for the bus, we wait for an answer, we wait to be swept away, we wait for some one to steal our breathe away and we wait for time to heal our broken hearts.

I may look like I've healed, from everything that I've been through but the truth is I'm still waiting for time to mend me. I just feel like it's better to act like everything is doing fine rather than dwelling on something that will just break my heart even more. Though it still haunts me and makes me question certain things, I would rather spend my days trying to mend of what it seems to be. Hopefully time will mend me soon because sometimes I get so tired of it all, of waiting too.

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment