September 21, 2010 @ 10:11 PM

You said that something from the heart would be nice, so here it goes. When I first knew of you, I made pre-conceived judgments all because of a parcel in my life. And with that I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that. You're a great person, someone with one of the warmest hearts. And I am thankful to have known you. I am thankful to have you as a friend. We may not talk often or meet often but I know I can turn to you without a doubt and likewise, you can do the same. I hope we can still be friends down the road.

Happy birthday to you Shafiqah Sahar. I wish you good health, wealth, joy, happiness and joy. I hope you had a good celebration. I'm sorry I could not be there to join in the surprise for you though I really wish I could. Nonetheless, I hope you had fun. 

Much love, Elle
0 comments: leave a comment