for a friend
October 9, 2010 @ 1:56 PM

I've been meaning do up this post for quite some time now. I guess the time is now. Since you did a very very sweet post for me (assumingly) hehe, I shall do the same. I know you are going through a hard time now and it does not seem to suffice having me to keep telling you to be patient and that Allah has got a bigger plan for you. I want you to know that I'm always here for you and for any one of you who needs a listening ear. There may not be much things that I could do to help you to make it easier but I'm always willing to listen and I hope it helps to lift up a little weight off your chest. Don't worry about me getting sick and tired of listening to your sorrows, it's the least I can do. I will always be here to hear you out.

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment