results
October 7, 2010 @ 1:21 PM


This morning, every hour, I keep receiving text messages telling/updating me about the exam results. While I on the other hand, just wanted to go back to sleep and delay the time for me to wake and take a look at my results. Unfortunately, I could not got back to sleep. So the moment I woke up, I grabbed the laptop and hurried to get access to the school website. While doing so, my heart was racing so fast it felt like it was going to jump out of my living body.

So the moment I got accessed to the website, I got more and more frantic because it was so bloody complicated to view my grades. And when I laid my eyes, the results, I literally have to take another deep breathe. I cannot believe what I was seeing, in a good way. It was really satisfying and it was way way better than what I was expecting. With results like that, it made it clear to me what my next step is. However, it saddens me with what mama said to me. I needed a little more support than that. What she said made me cry, just because it seems like she does not even supports me. But I'm thankful enough to have H telling me that I did good and that he would help me in any way he could.

Therefore, I am going to apply for poly. I will see what my chances are. And I would like to congratulate my girls for doing so well and the class for the excellent grades all together. We are truly the best class, in my eyes that is.

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment