New Beginnings
December 30, 2010 @ 12:45 PM

The year is coming to an end very soon. And another new year shall begin.

This time last year, I was so reluctant to welcome a new year. I had a hard time letting go and was not anywhere ready to begin a whole new year. I had so many unfinished business or so you could say and I badly wanted to finish them all before I could start a whole new year. I wanted the year to be fresh, to be filled with new beginnings. I did not want to bring what was unsettled to some place new.


2010 has been great if not awesome. Compared to 2009, it is way better. Just like other years, some where along the way it has break me and make me to be the person I am today. Even if its just a small puzzle piece. I've had some great experiences and I made so much great memories.

This time round, I am more than excited to start the new year. I realize that certain things will stay the same regardless the year. I am still going to stand on the same ground as I have always stood on. Some things are bound to happen along the way and I have to, like always, work myself around it. I realize that I have not set out my resolutions for the past few years and I am probably not going to have them for 2011 either. I have decided to let it be, be with it, be happy and deal with it comes what may. I will let things fall into place they way it should. I will do what I have to, what I can, to make 2011 as smooth as possible.

Have a happy new year everyone.


xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment