Light As A Feather, Heavy As A Brick
January 6, 2011 @ 12:56 AM

You know how light it can make you feel when you are floating on water? Its the only place where you can have the sun shinning in your face and at the same time feel as light as a feather. You do nothing else but enjoy the serenity of that moment as the water alters the decibels in your ear so you could partially shut the world out. It made you feel so free as you let the waves lead the way. Then all the things you have shoved aside came rushing into your head like a flood and you began to feel heavy again.

In between that peaceful feeling and the heavy feeling that came back and overwhelms you in an instance, you start to slowly sink in. You are left with a choice of continuing to let your body drown its weight down or you could wake up and face what you left a moment ago.

Tonight, I chose to let myself drown down. I chose to let the heaviness pull me in. All of this metaphorically. I am exhausted from what I had to deal with today. It may sounds so melodramatic of me, but I am indeed feeling heavy tonight and I had no intention of trying to balance everything out and make my way out of the water, not right away.

Auf wiedersehen
0 comments: leave a comment