Chained
February 26, 2011 @ 2:10 PM

Dear Mr Sentimiento,


You have been haunting me for so long now. Do you know how bitter I have become because of you? I hate that you have to come back every now and then. I hate that you have to keep haunting me and there is no way for me to stop you. Do you kow how painful it is for my heart to keep itself strong everytime you come around? It shouldn't hurt anymore but is does. I hate the fact that nobody understands how it feels to be hounded by you. I hate that I could not tell anyone the reason you ever existed because I am ashamed of you. It feels like you are chained to me ankle and you follow me every where I go. And if I managed to lose you for a while, you'd find other ways to come back to me. So I hate the fact that at the end of the day, you never fail to make me feel like a complete fool. 


xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment