For The Record
March 4, 2011 @ 5:47 PM

I have been meaning to put up this post for some time but when would be better time if it wasn't the day itself right? 

Today officially marks the day ISB'09 graduates from ITE Bishan. Two years have definitely passed by pretty fast. The journey has been such an experience that I am proud to say that I have been there. My journey in ITE is one that I would never forget. I have been through a whole lot of shit during my stint there but it has taught me a whole lot too. I am proud to say that a part of what I am now is thanks to ITE. There may be times when I was a little too playful than I should have, a little too clouded than I should have but I am proud that I managed to complete everything that I am ought to and did better than what I thought I could. I shall not deny that I worked my ass off for every module, I did the best I could to succeed. I wanted to show others who never believed in me that I could do it, I could even surpassed their expectations of me. But I soon learnt that, I do not need to prove to anyone else anything at all. I did this, as hard as I did and I proved to myself that I could do it. And I did it. I achieved more than what I thought I would from it. And I am taking out a whole lot more than just education, than just knowledge. It has taught me so much valuable lessons that could not be taught anyway else. It has offered me so much than what I could ever asked for. It had also given me so much opportunities than one could ever asked for. I met so many people that believed in me. 


Some may think that it's just ITE, what can I do and where I can I go with that qualification. Well, what I can say to that is, you have to be there to understand and appreciate the value of everything that will be offered.
Honestly, I had so much fun. I made friends that would probably last with me through a lifetime, safe to say. I made memories that might fade but if it comes back, it would instantly light up my day. Last but not least, I may not be able to change the perception of others towards ITE, but my journey there has definitely changed mine.

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment