Part Two
March 5, 2011 @ 9:52 PM

Like I mentioned on the previous post (read: for the record), I managed to take more than just knowledge from my time in ITE. I have gotten the best thing I could ever asked for and that is my friends, my girls especially. I am sure that this is not just a passe, that my friendship with them will go on even beyond the walls of school. We have been through dramas after dramas, bitch fights and a lot more to get to where we are now, to be who we are now, together.

We cannot escape the reality of school, no matter how hard we try to avoid it or how trivial the matter is, we have to face it. It was not always smooth sailing when it comes to friends in school, we all know how important freindships are to me and how I do not take them lightly. Its either you stay or you go. No here and there, somewhere in between. But I'm glad I found these girls for me to call friends. Truth to be told, I never did expect that the five of us would end up together given the circumstances. I never did expect to find a group of people that I could easily depend on. But as I always said, everything will fall into place eventually. And with us as prove, it actually did.

So this is dedicated to my girls also known as, kambs, thank you for having my back when I need you. Thank you for creating such fond memories with me. I am going to miss seeing you girls everyday, laughing our ass off at the silliest things, creating something out of nothing (mostly nonsense). I am going to miss the pranking we do to people, even to each other. I am going to miss the weirds thing that we talk about, the weird way we talk to each other. I am going to miss the monopoly deals, the feast we have, the endless photo taking (read: mostly ruining photos of others). I am going to miss the random singing, the random dancing and everything else in between. Thank you for being a part of my journey and for making it worth the while. I know that we will not end here, there will be more days to come. And girls, you know I am always here if you need me. Always have and always will.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment