Sixth
February 3, 2011 @ 11:18 PM

I like how things work between us. I like how we do not need to constantly call on each other, how we do not need to talk on the phone for hours. I like how we would give each other random texts at any given point time of the day. I like how we would spend so much time together and would still look forward to a brand new day together I like our tiny little arguments, not so much of the big fights we had though.

I like how for six years, I have never been tired of you and every bit of you even if it annoys the living hell out of me. For six years already, you are still the one that flutters that little heart of mine. For six years, it still feels like it was yesterday when we started out. For six years, I managed to love you more than I never thought I could. Congratulations on our sixth sweetheart. 

Much love,
Nurellisya Sahdon
0 comments: leave a comment