Moral Injection
August 5, 2011 @ 12:11 AM

Sorry for the lack of update or perhaps the late updates. I am either too caught up with so many other things or I just procrastinate till I lost all sense of inspiration. So let's just get to it shall we, cause' I don't even know if anyone ever comes here anymore anyway. But hey it seems like I'm not losing anything right?

Let's talk cheer. As of today, I have to admit that my fear has finally gotten the better of me. I have missed two training sessions because of my forever failing immune system and coming back today makes me feel scared. Everything and everyone is moving fast, working very hard to make it to the tryouts and overall making it to the national team. Missing training is making me feel like I am being left behind and it's hard for me because I love cheer and it sucks to feel like you are not working hard enough. It makes me doubt the ability I have in me. It's killing my moral and infecting my thoughts of ever making it to the national team. I am wondering if I will be good enough, will cut it? Will all these be worth the while?

Yes, no pain no gain. Today was a bit harsh, everyone is trying to push to our limits. Today, I saw tears, perhaps. And I know what it's like to be working hard and not hitting your target. I know how frustrating it is to fail especially in cheer. It sucks because the frustration can either make you or break you. They always say all the blood sweat and tears will be worth it in the end. I really hope so.
0 comments: leave a comment