Come What May
July 20, 2011 @ 10:08 PM

I never really thought that my life is hard. Honestly, even with all the obstacle I have been through, all the sticks and stones thrown at me, the fact that I have been able to pick up from every falling point shows me how I could surpass anything at all. I have always believed that this is how it is suppose to be that even when the odds are down, the time will come when everything will eventually fall in place. Maybe it's that belief I have and the patience I have in me that I will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

But right now, I am not so sure anymore. Sometimes I wonder if it's better this way you know? To know how difficult life can get at a young age like this, thinking that nothing could get worse than it already is but somehow it did. And I wonder what all these means. Does it mean that when the future comes my life would be easier? Is it this a way to teach me how to be strong so I could face come what may?

Everything may have a reason behind it, I just wished I knew.
0 comments: leave a comment