See You Soon
July 19, 2011 @ 5:40 PM

We all know how hard goodbyes can be. No matter how strong we make ourselves out to be, we would eventually crumble when the time comes. We could put on a facade, tell ourselves that we can do it. We laugh at every joke and slapstick even though we know that we are still going in the same direction. With every step being closer to saying goodbye. I've experience a number of goodbyes in my life and it doesn't get easier each time.

I wish I had the chance to say a proper goodbye. No, I did have the chance to, I just did not take it. I knew when the time comes I might not have the opportunity to do so. So I am writing this to you. I know you'll be back in time to come but what breaks my heart or perhaps everyone's hearts was the fact that, that was our last goodbye to you till then. I know we don't exactly have the best relationship and there is so much more to be mended but I have never hated you for who you are. There are times when I am utterly disappointed in you but you and I, we can't change who we are to each other. I could not get that image out of my head, that heartbreaking image. Even if I could, I don't I think I would want to.

Everyone is still reeling it all in. The wound is still so fresh but I know that we'll get through. I'm not angry, I never was. I was just disappointed but right now I'm just sad. We all are. But we will be okay. Don't you worry, we'll take her hand and hold it tight, we'll give her strength if she needs it. We'll keep it together. You will always be in our hearts, so keep us in yours. If there is one thing I'm learning from this, this time around is making changes. I hope we'll make it better. I love you and I'll....

See you soon ♥
0 comments: leave a comment