What is ever enough?
February 12, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
I've said it once before; love alone isn't enough. I have never really thought about what love exactly is until recently when a friend asked me if love is just about feelings. One thing I realize is love does not have a concrete definition. Everyone has their own definition of love and so it is safe to say that love isn't only about feelings. To me, it is also about the little things between you and the other, about the good and bad times you went through. Maybe that's why it isn't always enough, because above everything else it is also about the other nitty gritty things that binds people together.

**********

Apart from the sappy post above, I have decided to change my simple blog to an even simpler outlook. I have this sudden drive to keep this blog going(let's hope it doesn't die so soon). So let's see how it goes because I honestly miss it here.

0 comments: leave a comment